Canada25 is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that brings the voices and ideas of Canadians, aged 20-35, to the nation's public policy discourse and takes action on issues of local and national significance. Created in 2000 by six recent university graduates, we have reached over 1000 members and are always expanding.
Active citizenship and bold, globally-oriented thinking make Canada a dynamic, inclusive, and prosperous country that people from around the world are proud to call home. Canada25 will:
- Develop and articulate policy proposals on issues of local and national significance to Canadians.
- Implement a select number of local and national initiatives developed through Canada25ís public policy deliberations.
- Act as a resource for government, business, and community leaders wishing to engage the perspectives and talents of adult Canadians, aged 20-35, with a keen interest in public affairs.
- Build an international network of people who share an interest in public affairs and civic engagement in Canada.
- Provide exciting opportunities for Canadians, aged 20-35, to build policy analysis and civic leadership skills.